best,G P Ltd. DBX02-300002 Christmas Icicle Lights, Set of 300
Customer Rating :
List Price : $25.35Price : $14.75
300 icicle lights
300-count clear, white wire, icicle lights
2 x 150-light sets with end connector
27 drops per set, 10.15' lighted length, 17.7' total length
Spacing is 12" x (4" + 3") x 3"
Product Description
300 count clear, white wire, icicle lights. 2 x 150 light sets with end connector. 27 drops per set, 10.15' lighted length, 17.7' total length. Spacing is 12" x (4" + 3") x 3". 7 4 6 7 4 6 7 4 5 per 50 lights. Indoor outdoor use.
G P Ltd. DBX02-300002 Christmas Icicle Lights, Set of 300 Reviews
G P Ltd. DBX02-300002 Christmas Icicle Lights, Set of 300 Reviews
This review is from: G P Ltd. DBX02-300002 Christmas Icicle Lights, Set of 300 (Kitchen)
Many, many, bulbs per foot. Each box contains two strands of 150-light icicles, roughly 6-foot per strand (12-foot per box) of horizontal-run. With so many bulbs, I was blowing the internal 3A-fuses after only 50' of run (I measured 320mA/strand), which is why I didn't give this 5-stars. If you are trying to put on a good show or have lots of power-plugs, these are great lights. But, if you have a long roof-line and only a plug at one end, you may want to find a different set of lights with fewer bulbs per foot. The power company will love this set.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
I bought four sets of these lights to use at an outdoor party. I had put off ordering until late, but the lights arrived in about 3 days of my online purchase. The product was exactly what I was hoping it would be. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: G P Ltd. DBX02-300002 Christmas Icicle Lights, Set of 300 (Kitchen)
i set these up in my dorm room and makes a great decoration to any set up.
however i thought when buying these that it would be an actual icicle light, where the lights flash down the length of the icicle for the dripping effect. however that was not the case but even still the lights look great and super easy setup.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น